By becoming a farm member, you understand and agree to these terms:
Terms as of 4/28/22:
- Farm Card purchases may not be combined with other discounts including but not limited to: vendor or employee discounts, chef pricing, and wholesale purchases.
- Farm Cards are nonrefundable. You may transfer your account to another person at your own discretion, but we cannot cash-out your card balance.
- Your first card is issued free of charge. Replacements for lost cards are $3.
- You must bring your physical Farm Card to the market in order to be swiped for your purchases, we cannot look up your account by name.
- Farm Card funds do not carry over to the next season. Please use up your card balance before the end of the season (last Saturday of May), or remaining funds will be forfeited.
- Sharing in the abundance of the season also means sharing in the seasonal fluctuations. We work hard to ensure the crops are diverse, abundant and vibrant from week to week, but cannot guarantee consistent availability or quantities of certain items through the whole season. If the entire crop were to fail due to natural factors, members agree to take the loss with the farmer.
- Membership terms can be amended or updated throughout the year – members will be notified of any significant changes to policy.
- Farm Card funds are redeemable only at our farmers market stand at Saturday Morning Market in downtown St. Pete.